Children's Hospital Michigan
Children's Hospital Boston
– Dr. Philip Linden, M.D. (GBS Fellow 1995–1997) – currently the Chief of the Division of Thoracic and Esophageal Surgery at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, OH.
– Dr. Kenneth LaMontagne, Ph.D. (GBS Fellow 1998–2000) – currently the Global Head of Business Insights, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Company, Cell and Gene Therapies Unit.
– Dr. Jennifer Marler, M.D. (GBS Fellow 2000–2001) – formerly an Instructor in Orthopedic Surgery at Harvard Medical School and a pediatric surgeon in the Orthopedic Surgery Department at Children’s Hospital Boston.
– Dr. Mark Puder, M.D., Ph.D. (GBS Fellow 2001–2003) – currently an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School and a pediatric surgeon in the Department of Surgery at Children’s Hospital Boston.
- Dr. Sandra Ryeom, Ph.D. (GBS Fellow 2005 - 2008) - formerly a research associate in the Vascular Biology Program at Children's Hospital and an Instructor at Harvard Medical School.
– Dr. Steven Abella, M.D. (GBS Fellow 1999–2001) – currently a pediatric hematologist-oncologist at Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa, Arizona.
– Dr. Carrie Brownstein, M.D. (GBS Fellow 2002–2003) – currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Columbia University.
– Dr. Naomi Moskowitz, M.D. (GBS Fellow 2004–2006) – currently an Assistant Professor of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, NY.
– Dr. Marianna Papaspyridonos (GBS Fellow 2008 –2009) – currently a Laboratory Head and Project Team Leader at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research in Cambridge, MA.
NYU Medical Center
Weill Cornell Medical College
Prior Garrett Research Fellowships